Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Couple of New Downloads

Since my recent OSR Tenets post seemed rather popular, I decided to make available a PDF of that document.

I've also made available a PDF outlining my "Game Table Rules" and other precepts for playing D&D. I always send this document to my Roll20 players but I decided to make it available here as well for anyone else who might be interested. As usual, I've borrowed from the thoughts of others but much of it is my own. This list does overlap a bit with my OSR Tenets, but there's system-neutral material in there as well. If you decide to download I hope you'll find these documents useful!

Brett OSG Tenets - link updated to my revised Old School Gaming (OSG) tenets
Brett's Game Table Rules and Other Precepts for Playing D&D

No comments:

Post a Comment